Moog forum rule question

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
ZenHead

Moog forum rule question

Post by ZenHead » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

I know many of us have posted when we've done work and its posted in either sound cloud or youtube. Is it OK if we post on band camp work that is Moog related even though this might be considered self promotion a little higher on the spectrum that sound cloud or youtube.

The reason I am asking this is because I've uploaded a downloadable album on band camp that I want to share because five out of six tracks were recorded using Moog devices and I put a quick write up what I used to play the song. I do want to know if this is cool with the members of this forum. In the mean time check out my cover art.
Attachments
wavefreq small.jpg
wavefreq small.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 2512 times

Vsyevolod

Re: Moog forum rule question

Post by Vsyevolod » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am

Yes it's cool. Go for it.

Stephen

MC

Post by MC » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Please submit. We all look forward to hearing what music others make with their moogs.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

Kenneth

Post by Kenneth » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Yeah, don't even worry about it for one minute. I feel that here, it isn't so much self-promotion as it is contributing to a community of people who WANT to listen to and keep tabs on what each other are up to.
Moog Matriarch, ARP Odyssey MKII, Roland Juno-60, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha VSS-30

namahshaman

Post by namahshaman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 am

agreed. please, feel free to share.

ZenHead

Post by ZenHead » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks guys.

Here it is. My first album release.

http://wavefreq.bandcamp.com/

All of these tracks can be heard on sound cloud under the same band name. Many of you have already heard these songs on the Sound C page. I just thought, if I'm loading music on the web, why not put it on band camp.

I'm looking forward to doing more recordings. I think what I'll do is post stuff on sound cloud and when I get enough material I do another digital album.

Making music is so much fun.