Shine on you crazy diamond ( intro )

Hello there,

please, check this out.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/JNF98swHEJI?si=SyyNum6CtZ39Pvy6

2 Likes

It was amazing, but the most impressive thing was how you geeked out David Gilmore‘s guitar work!!

1 Like

Thanks, but my player skills are not anymore good. But I am glad you appreciated :slight_smile:

Sounds Good :+1: You nailed the different parts and even copied David Gilmores guitar solo.:guitar: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much . I was happy about the lead sound, that anyway is different in the various versions ( studio, live etc ), but needs to be very smooth and warm. :grinning_face:

Well originally it was done with a MiniMoog Model D so it will sound different.

yes, I know it. My attempt anyway was based on the live version from A delicate sound of thunder, where even the organ sound is different.

Great, thank you. I recorded the same piece a while ago on my Grandmother and Matriarch:

2 Likes

Thank you too. I heard your track. It is very nice.

Such sweet sounds! Thanks for taking the time to record these @smv and @Achim .

Rick

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I watched it and thought it was easy to follow. I especially liked that you kept the explanation straightforward instead of overcomplicating things. One suggestion would be to add timestamps if you make longer videos in the future—they make it much easier for viewers to jump to the parts they’re most interested in. Looking forward to seeing what you share next.

1 Like

the message is for me? I think no, because I was not explaining anything​:roll_eyes::grinning_face:. But anyway thanks