Does RME come with 896 preset?

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
eweise

Does RME come with 896 preset?

Post by eweise » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:51 pm

Sorry if this has been explained already but I'm wondering if I order the RME, will is come with the additional presets from the 3.0 updgrade.

thanks
Eric

Qwave

Post by Qwave » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:36 am

because there is a hardware ectention needed, the newer models might i nclude it. But not the ones out in the fields right now. See the info at the Moog Music pages about the needed hardware upgrade to be able to store this number of patches. But the other 3.0 features apear to run also on not hardware upgraded Moog Voyagers and RMEs.
BTW, the selection of sounds via using the External mixer knob will be the biggest plus. No more need to rearrange those sounds for better accessibility. Moog Music again showed, that they care and listen to the users. This is why a Moog is different.
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Till "Qwave" Kopper

[url=http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Squarewave/]Squarewave Group[/url] member "waldorfian_qwave"

thebedroom

Post by thebedroom » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:28 am

As of August 1 every Moog leaving the factory will have the 3.0 hardware upgrade (according to Linda P.) So you would need to contact your dealer. For example, Nova Musik has 15 Electric Blue Voyagers with the version 3.0 hardware upgrade. I am sure you can contact moog, and ask them if any RME;s have been delivered to dealers with the 3.0 upgrade, they would probably even let you buy direct from them if you are in the US.

mark

eweise

Post by eweise » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:17 am

Great, thanks for the info guys.