Moog Grammy promotion next Feb.?

Everything Phatty.
voodoochilimoog

Moog Grammy promotion next Feb.?

Post by voodoochilimoog » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Hey everyone, I was wondering if Moog does the Grammy promotion every year. I know the economy's tough right now but that's precisely why I will buy another LP if they do the promotion again this year :)

If anyone has heard through the grapevine whether the promotion is on/off, let me know.

Thanks, peas

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 am

Unless Amos states otherwise, I am counting on a Grammy sale this February so I can purchase the 107. Apparently they have one every year, and business seems to be doing well at Moog, judging by all the new faces on the forums. I feel good every time I support Moog by buying something from them, I just can't afford to buy everything I want. Which is two of everything. :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:55 pm

I think for the last two years in a row they have had one. I missed out on the one 2 years ago but I got the Majority of everything Moog that I own since Feb.

I got a check in the mail with the Moog logo on it and that was awesome.

Im hoping that I can capitalize and get the 101 this time around but well see. After getting the Voyager my hunger was supposed to be satisfied.

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

HB3

Post by HB3 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 pm

What is this sale?

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 pm

HB3, this sale commemorates the anniversary of Bob Moog's movie winning a Grammy. During this sale, all Moogerfoogers are eligible for $30 off, all LP's are $75 off, and as I recall, but I could be wrong, all Voyagers are $100 off. Just send in the rebate slip with your reciept, and you will receive a Moog check within 9 weeks. :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.