Extra goodies anyone?

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
superd2112

Extra goodies anyone?

Post by superd2112 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 am

I've saved enough to pay for the pedals when they are ready, and I was wondering if any of the rest of you are planning on buying an MP-201 to go with your T-3s? I'm betting Moog will also offer a molded road case, and I'll have to get one of those as well. Can't forget a good bass combo to play them through - I'm thinking I'll pick up one of the new Peavey Tour TNT 115 Bass Combo Amps. Hmmm, looks like I need to save another $1,200.00 or so for all those extra goodies... Man, I am really starting to get excited to play my new Taurus! Come on Moog, how about some pictures?

Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:59 am

Well i have been thinking of getting the MF-105M i have to say, plus i do need a bass combo. And i would like a case for the Taurus as it's definitely going on the road. Looks like i'm in the same boat as you :D.

Are Moog cases generally overpriced?
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

EricK

Post by EricK » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

I think ill have either a Phaser to toy with or the VOS sequencer.

Decisions decisions.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 am

I'll be buying a powered mixer and Kustom speaker cabinets loaded with specialized bass drivers. Don't know if I'll be buying too much more. I do wish that the CV outs for the LP could be offered as a field upgrade. Then I could get those, too. :twisted:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.