move audiobooks and music videos

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
kayanat

move audiobooks and music videos

Post by kayanat » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:25 am

How do I move audiobooks and music videos to the correct category on Itunes? I have a couple of Audiobooks on my Itunes, and they are in with my music files. I try to drag them to the Audiobooks category, but they won't go. Also, I have music videos that it put in Movies, and I can't get them to go to the Music Videos category. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but if someone knows, I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!
(I do have the latest version of Itunes)
Last edited by kayanat on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 am

Riiiiiggghhhhttt...you couldn't go somewhere like, say, I dunno, the APPLE forums? You couldn't use the HELP feature of iTunes? You can't even type iTunes correctly? This is the Moog Taurus forum, where any post not relating to the bassiest of bass synths is considered SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMMITTY SPAAM! :evil: In the words of Godsmack, NOW, GO AWAY! :evil: :evil:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Is there a report button for this crap?
http://soundcloud.com/luke-antony

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Mr Arkadin wrote:Is there a report button for this crap?
If there was, I'd be using it like mad. If I were a moderator I'd be all over this nonsense. :evil: :evil:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.