Memory problem from updating os

Everything Phatty.
parallel

Memory problem from updating os

Post by parallel » Thu May 03, 2007 1:41 pm

Ever since I upgraded my os on my tribute i have been having difficulty with saving or loading presets. When i try to send presets from my computer via midi, the lp displays recieving presets. After that when I check the presets they all say Preset active, and they all have the the same settings. Theres also a Ca preset. I tried changing one of the presets and saving it. The lp says preset saved but it just goes back to what it was before I saved it. I've tried switching back to the os before the most latest os but it gets even weirder. All these weird symbols come up through the menus and I dont get any sounds out of it. I've tried loading the latest os again over and over and also using different interfaces and computers but the same reslut yeilds. Could there be something wrong with the internal memory?This is the first time that I have uprgraded the os on my tribute, the last os on there was what came on there. i have #76, i dont remember wich os was on there. I have followed all the instructions from the PDF that comes with the os. I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed some light as to what is wrong.

electrical_engineer_gEEk

Post by electrical_engineer_gEEk » Thu May 03, 2007 4:30 pm

does your CA preset have ">>>>>>>" these arrows next to them & not work correctly?
I had that problem when updating but doing a "factory reset" seemed to help

parallel

Post by parallel » Thu May 03, 2007 4:55 pm

As soon as i recieve the presets i see those>>>>> for a slit second and than active preset.

parallel

Post by parallel » Thu May 03, 2007 4:57 pm

I also tried the factory reset, didn't help.