Voyager Youtube Special

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
bunnyman

Post by bunnyman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:38 pm

Unfortunately, orphaned, as in Hartmann is out of business :( All the gear is here in Portland (shipped over post-Katrina...), but we'll be back home this summer, G-d willing...

theglyph

Post by theglyph » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:55 pm

Damn bunnyman I didn't know the circumstances. I hope the New Orleans scene gets back in touch with proper life and music as it was and you can return to it. What a great city it was and can/will be (i'll leave my politics out of this but only say i'm not shocked at our former government's response and it don't expect much more too soon unfortunately :cry:). I'm sure Portland is good for the soul anyway!

Best Wishes, keep good faith and god bless!!

till

Post by till » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:44 am

bunnyman wrote:... PS to Till: know anyone who's got a Wave for sale? RREAALLYY cheap?
theglyph wrote:... As for the WAVE... We are all envious of Qwave's gear. But a cheap Wave.
A cheap WAVE ? Well there are not that high priced in Europe as in the USA. But anyway, no need to call them cheap here. Atleast 4500 US$ is the price tag here. And you see or hear about 3 to 5 sales per year.

BTW: I don't think they will do voice expansions for the Q. Remember the Q started with different DSPs in the beginning of the production run. This is why there are two different voice expansions needed. The older Qs need the same board as the expansion for the XTs.
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16

Polymoogie

Post by Polymoogie » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:29 pm

Till:

I only wonder why all the evolver panels are lying around there and Dave Smith says something like "I always stand here to control the boards, while standing at the big "oven".
Anyway, I think you´re missing a lot of the outside world when not visiting a fair from time to time.
But you should know, I guess you´re old enough.