Moog Sound Studio bundles discontinued?

Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Grandmother, Matriarch
Roko

Moog Sound Studio bundles discontinued?

Post by Roko » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:14 am

I have a Sound Studio 3 in backorder for over 2 months, but no idea if this will ever be delivered. Now, after all that time the SS3 is listed as "no longer available" everywhere I look. Does anyone have any idea about the status-, or maybe kowns about an official statement from Moog regarding the Sound Studio bundles?

majako33

Re: Moog Sound Studio bundles discontinued?

Post by majako33 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:35 pm

I'm in the same boat. I ordered one from Sweetwater back in June and have been waiting ever since. I connected with a sales rep today (1/19/24) to hear it's not discontinued yet and that they need to figure out a few additional packaging issues. I'm not going to cancel my order - after all, I've waiting 7 months - but it's a real bummer that we're stuck with no ETAs.

I've tried to contact InMusic, as I feel this is their fault, and not Moog's. Unfortunately, they route complaints back to Moog.

pmumble

Post by pmumble » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 am

That sucks. There are some decent stand manufacturers on Etsy though.

carlos

Post by carlos » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:02 pm

Sweetwater confirmed that the bundles were indeed discontinued by Moog.

Came to this forum hoping to find more answers. I would like to know if individual components — like the DFAM — will still be produced or if they will also be discontinued.

MaxFerency

Post by MaxFerency » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:37 am

I'm not sure what is still being made post InMusic purchase. I got my DFAM used at a local store (Reverb,com has some too). That might be a consideration.
Max Ferency | http://maxferency.org | max [at] maxferency [dot] org
SYSTEM: macOS & Logic X Pro
GEAR: Matriarch, Sub 37, Korg SV-2, DFAM, MF Drive, MF Delay, MF Boost, Roland RC-202