Invitation to Innovate: Collaborate on a Groundbreaking AV Synthesizer

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
apolakis

Invitation to Innovate: Collaborate on a Groundbreaking AV Synthesizer

Post by apolakis » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:36 am

Hello Moog Community,

My name is Alex , and I'm an electrical engineering student at UC Santa Cruz. I'm reaching out to this passionate community because my team and I are currently developing a project that we believe could be of interest to Moog and its community of synthesizer enthusiasts.

We are working on an AV synthesizer – a unique blend of audio and visual synthesis, aiming to create a new realm of expressive possibilities for musicians and artists. Our project seeks to bridge the gap between sound and sight, enabling artists to create immersive, multisensory experiences.

We believe that Moog, with its rich history of innovation in the synthesizer market, and currently with no video synthesis in any of its products, could play a pivotal role in this venture. Your expertise in sound synthesis, combined with our vision for visual integration, could open up new frontiers in the world of electronic music and beyond.

We are keen to discuss potential collaboration or sponsorship opportunities with Moog. If there is anyone in this community, or someone from the Moog team, who would be interested in learning more about our project or discussing potential collaboration, we would be thrilled to get in touch.

We have prepared a detailed overview of our project, including its objectives, design and potential clients.

Thank you for considering our proposal, and we look forward to the opportunity to discuss this further with anyone interested.

Best regards,

Alex