Trouble Downloading Minitaur Editor Software?

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
ReahaTaul

Trouble Downloading Minitaur Editor Software?

Post by ReahaTaul » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:12 am

How can I download the Minitaur editor software for my recently updated Minitaur to v2.2, especially considering the discrepancy between the version stated in the email (v3.2) and the one in the download link (v3.3)? Despite completing the registration process, I'm encountering difficulties accessing the software both from the email and my Moog account. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

TorhanPiper

Re: Trouble Downloading Minitaur Editor Software?

Post by TorhanPiper » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:04 am

Here are some additional tips:

Make sure that you are logged in to your Moog account when you try to download the software.
If you are using a pop-up blocker, disable it before you try to download the software.
Try downloading the software from a different browser.
Try downloading the software on a different computer.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mortis

Post by Mortis » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:01 am

I ran into the same problem twice already (not finding the downloads after 10 minutes of searching everywhere). Maybe the Moog team could make the website better for finding the downloads... 😏

Herr Mosa

Post by Herr Mosa » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:55 am

moogmusic.com -> Login -> Go to Account -> scroll down (it's actually to the right) and you'll find your registered Minitaur with serial etc.
There are Tabs for Manuals, Editors, Firmware and Presets for each registered product with a "+" at the bottom to open. It's all there.
mod d 2017 muse, sub37, minitaur, mf101, mf102, mf103