Minitaur problem after update

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
hungry4music

Minitaur problem after update

Post by hungry4music » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi guys!
I've got a problem w/ my MT. After update it starts to play a high freq note whatever key you play on. Ok, after calibrating MT in editor everything's fine until you power it off. When you turn MT on the same sh*t happens. So you need to connect it to your laptop & calibrate it again and again. As if calibration settings weren't stored in MT. (Something similar happened on previous version but somehow it finally started to work as it had to but now..) Maybe anyone w/ any experience here? I tried to reinstall it, loaded calibration sysex but nothing helped(( ..there's an old topic w/ quite the same problem - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14060
To be honest I'm quite tired of endless fighting w/ this thing((

Quatschmacher

Re: Minitaur problem after update

Post by Quatschmacher » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:19 am

Is this with an expression pedal plugged in? That happened to me and I ended up returning it to the store.

Could it be that your midi controller is switched to a higher octave and is outputting midi notes higher than note 73? If so it’ll simply trigger the highest note in the Minitaur no matter what note you play (if octave wrap is switched off).

hungry4music

Re: Minitaur problem after update

Post by hungry4music » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:19 pm

..no ..no pedals ..just midi ..after restore cv calibration in editor everything plays as it should ..but after power off/power on I have to calibrate MT again(