Filtatron App is Constantly Crashing After iOS 11.3 Update

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Lydiaa

Re: Filtatron App is Constantly Crashing After iOS 11.3 Update

Post by Lydiaa » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:10 am

Hi Friends,revanced
After updating to iOS 11.3, I've been experiencing constant crashes with the Filtatron app. It's frustrating as I rely on it for music production. Hoping for a quick fix from the developers to address this issue. 🤞

arick111

Post by arick111 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:03 am

MrBansal wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:08 pm Hello Moog Support team,

I don't know what just happened but on my iPhone 7 as I updated to latest iOS 11.3 I open the Filtatron app >> it loads blank screen >> crashes and send me back to home screen. Earlier it was working smooth but things messed up with iOS 11.3 update. How am I supposed to fix it any solution will be really appreciated!
the Filtatron app issue after updating to iOS 11.3, try these steps:

Force Close: Double-press the Home button, swipe up on the Filtatron app to close it. Reopen and check.

Restart: Restart your iPhone 7, then open the app again.

Reinstall: Delete the app, redownload it from the App Store, and install it.

Update: Check if there's a Filtatron app update compatible with iOS 11.3.

thomascook

Post by thomascook » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:27 am

The Filtatron app is now working fine and smoothly on iOS 11..5. I also faced the same issue while I was on iOS 11.3. So, I stopped using that application for a while. But it runs smoothly. Thank you.

Robert2

Post by Robert2 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:05 am

MrBansal wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:08 pm Hello Moog Support team,

I don't know what just happened but on my iPhone 7 as I updated to latest iOS 11.3 I open the Filtatron app >> it loads blank screen >> crashes and send me back to home screen. Earlier it was working smooth but things messed up with iOS 11.3 update. How am I supposed to fix it any solution will be really appreciated!
I'm experiencing the same issue after updating to iOS 11.3 on my iPhone 7. The Filtatron app worked perfectly before the update, but now it just loads a blank screen and crashes back to the home screen. It's really frustrating! youtube vanced