Problem SysEX

Everything Sub.
TIFORO

Problem SysEX

Post by TIFORO » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:58 am

Hi.

Been reading the manual of the Moog 37 Subsequent, in the part of the manual that details the section SysEX part, there are controls to modify within the section Midi in the front screen of the Moog, To modify all these parameters Neither SND buffer, Cur Presets, All prestet or Bulk Dump. I position myself in these sections the send button comes out, but I give the button nothing, does not read anything. I do not know if I need a separate application or not.

Give me a hand.

stewdio

Re: Problem SysEX

Post by stewdio » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 pm

what are you recording the SysEx message with?
I (most typically) use my 37 with logic, and I have a MIDI track set to the 37's MIDI connection, put the track into record (the press play/record so the transport is moving) and then send the SysEx buffer from the 37. When I play that MIDI region back to the 37, the settings revert to whatever they were when I recorded the message. Works perfectly!
instagram.com/stew_crookes
stewcrookes.com

~ all meters ~ all red ~ all the time ~

TIFORO

Re: Problem SysEX

Post by TIFORO » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:24 pm

I do not record it with anything, I go into the options as I explained in the previous post, I could explain a description step by step, as you do to be able to do it myself. Thanks for answering.
stewdio wrote:what are you recording the SysEx message with?
I (most typically) use my 37 with logic, and I have a MIDI track set to the 37's MIDI connection, put the track into record (the press play/record so the transport is moving) and then send the SysEx buffer from the 37. When I play that MIDI region back to the 37, the settings revert to whatever they were when I recorded the message. Works perfectly!