Changing the Sub37 CC Midi out mapping

Everything Sub.
andreasroman

Changing the Sub37 CC Midi out mapping

Post by andreasroman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello,

I've got my Sub37 hooked up to my Digitakt, and found more or less by accident that the Sub37 sends CC out to the Digitakt's sample editing, that actually is kind of useful. To a certain extent.

So I figured, if I could remap the CC messages sent from the Sub37 to the Digitakt, I can map the Digitakt's internal editing parameters to the controls of the Sub37, and thereby use the Sub37 not only as my main board, but also as my dashboard for editing sounds on the Digitakt.

But it seems, when using the Sub37 editor, that I can only edit what kind of CC the Sub37 receives on its different mappings, not what it sends. So I can change the internal CC 78 (for example) to affect something else than its default mapping within the Sub37. But I can't change the fact that the Filter Cutoff knob sends CC 19 out.

Is there a way to do this within the Sub37? I don't want to get another box just to remap the CC out messages, it's not worth it, but if I could tell the Sub37 to send CC 79 (for example) from the Cutoff knob instead of CC 19, that would be something.

Is this possible? Thanks for your help.