Raised switch not working properly

Everything Sub.
splinters69

Raised switch not working properly

Post by splinters69 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 am

I just collected a mint condition Sub 37 tribute from my local music store but upon playing it I noticed the bank buttons 15 and 16 are raised and need some pressure to activate. I'm not against looking inside so I took the right cheek off and you can see the two switches in question.
They have prongs which should click into small holes on the PCB holding them just above the microswitch but these two are disengaged and therefore fall onto the switch slightly skewed due to the incline of the control panel on the board. I cant see just yet but I don't think the prongs are broken (will need light and better eyes to see inside there.
I'm confident with basic servicing of boards/cleaning contacts etc. but, as I just got this, don't want to risk any damage that the shop may be able to repair under their warranty. However, I am in the UK so no idea about a Moog service and if its an easy fix would like to get it done and get on with exploring the little beast rather than being without it for a week or so.

Any advice on this, anyone done the same etc?

Thanks in advance.