Touch screen keys broken since update 2.4.2

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
dainebag

Touch screen keys broken since update 2.4.2

Post by dainebag » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:35 am

Excuse my inexperience with synth terms and such.

I have an iPad Air 2 and animoog has been excellent but since the 2.4.2 update ive ran into a problem. It usually only happens when play a black key and then jump to a white one (or vice versa), but it cuts off the previous note I jumped from. Just like it does when it's set to MONO, except it definitely isn't set to MONO.

I've tried this with a few of my sounds and the default ones and it rings true.
Sometimes you don't even need to jump from a note. If you actually press a black key and adjacent white key at the same time, one will work and one won't and if you hold it, the note played will keep jumping back and forth between the two, as if it was set to mono and you wiggling your finger fast between the two keys..

This has rendered animoog totally unusable and I have a live set to play in a couple of days and have no idea what I'm going to do!

Is anyone else having this problem? It seems to be more, but not exclusive to, sounds with longer decays. It simply just cuts the decay off in order to play the new one.
I must note I also installed the latest iOS update last night so could it be that?

Some help would be much appreciated.