Filtration ios 9

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
bburton

Filtration ios 9

Post by bburton » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:25 am

I'm running on iOS 9.2.1 and it says under the app description that it may not be fully compatible with iOS 9. How "not fully compatible" is it? Is it a major bug or a small one. I just want to know what I'm getting into before I spend money on the app. Thanks.

Satri

Re: Filtration ios 9

Post by Satri » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:40 am

Hi bburton,

I can't say for the 'iPhone 6s/6s Plus' compatibility, but for the app working fine on iOS 9, I'd say yes. I'm not a heavy Filtatron user, but I haven't experienced significant issues with Filtatron on iOS 9.2.1. If there were a major issue, I think Moog developers would have fixed it already. (Moog responds to feedback pretty efficiently these days, and that's great! :-)

Hope this helps :-) -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri

srcerer

Post by srcerer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:24 pm

I've held off buying since I have an iPhone 6s Plus that came with iOS 9. Also waiting for Animoog to go universal. Not buying those soundpacks twice!

Satri

Post by Satri » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi srcerer,

I'm pretty certain a Moog developer once said that a universal version for Animoog wasn't planned, that said, they may have changed their mind and I'll be glad to be wrong about that. As for soundpacks, you can find a few of them free here (including thousands of free timbres): http://animoog.org/expansion-packs ... and I'll add two new packs of free Animoog presets (third-party contributed) in the coming weeks (ah, so much things I want to do! :-)).

Hope this somehow helps :-) -- Alex / Satri
Animoog Beta Tester | Free albums of Animoog & Model 15 solos on animoog.org/satri/ | satri.bandcamp.com | Theremini | ROLI Seaboard RISE 49 | iPad Pro 12,9" | Alex / Satri