Realy frustrated with MOOG & Minitaur need assitance!

Welcome to the Taurus, Minitaur and Sirin Forum
DohaK

Realy frustrated with MOOG & Minitaur need assitance!

Post by DohaK » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 am

Hello!

I'm an Minitaur owner for almost 2 years now
the whole time i was unable to use the product in a stable professional manner!

i have patiently waiting for MOOG to release V3 hoping it might solve the issue...
after installing v3 i still get several issues after filling report
i was contacted by moog moderator named Salvator on the board.....

he made a few tests with me through the board PM.... when the problem was not solved asked me to do some more time consuming tests to father investigate the issue
i have made the tests when i wanted to send results he is no longer on the board!
no one contacted me to let me know any thing and my time is being tottaly wasted with the issue still standing!

sorry for long post but i feel highly frustrated about this issue!
MOOG product management & customer service wasting customers time and effort and being unable to offer any kind of solution for so long even more so when product price is top of the line!

so this is one last effort of mine to solve this ... maybe some one will able to assist me in a professional manner...

those are my issues & system: (Cubase 7.5.2 32 bit - Win 7 64 bit - Minitaur connected on usb and midi)

1- Vst was not showing in cubase,Before dissapereaing Salvator made a different compilation of vst for me,
now it is showing as insert FX but im unable to see any Midi options in dropbox regardless of activating/de-activating Minitaur Midi in cubase

2- Stand alone editor losses connection with synth on USB and i need to restart and reconect once in a while

Best regards
DohaK

Control_Voltage

Re: Realy frustrated with MOOG & Minitaur need assitance!

Post by Control_Voltage » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 am

Hi Dohak,

Andy Hughes here from the Moog Tech Lab.

You have my personal apologies for this issue with the Editor and VST for the Minitaur. We are unfortunately still waiting for the new VST files from our programmer. The delay is frustrating, and I thank you in advance for your patience.

You may feel free to contact me by phone (828)-251-0090 ext 221 or via emai [email protected] and I will happy to assist as best I can!

Thanks,
Andy Hughes
Service Department Manager
Moog Music, Inc.

bichuelo

Re: Realy frustrated with MOOG & Minitaur need assitance!

Post by bichuelo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:01 pm

I don't use Cubase, but maybe the guide in this thread can help you?
http://forum.moogmusic.com/viewtopic.ph ... 57#p131757
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra