Animoog 1.1.0 Bug

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
nuno

Animoog 1.1.0 Bug

Post by nuno » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Having a lot of fun exploring the CC mapping using automation.

One bug though: when Animoog runs in the background CC automation stops. When switching over to Genome sequencer to draw/tweak CC curves, Animoog stops responding to CC messages, though it keeps playing the sequence. I tried different CCs and different parameters on Animoog.

Would be nice to get CC feedback from Animoog while switched to background mode.

Bye, for now.

ps: loving the update, nonetheless!

bob1

Re: Animoog 1.1.0 Bug

Post by bob1 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 am

switching back to animoog and having the DAW running (Beatmaker2 in my case) results in playing the CC automation, tho. still not the desired workflow when I want to make changes to patterns etc.

supersaw

Post by supersaw » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:32 am

When changing categories sometimes presets are missing. Have to click on another category then back again 2 or 3 times before all appear.

Ipad1
ios5.1.1
No jailbreak

geeklapeeno

Post by geeklapeeno » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 am

Hi, on my iPad 1 the app does not start anymore, it suddenly crashes!!

It works ok on the iPhone 4

supersaw

Post by supersaw » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 am

supersaw wrote:When changing categories sometimes presets are missing. Have to click on another category then back again 2 or 3 times before all appear.

Ipad1
ios5.1.1
No jailbreak

Is anyone else having this problem with presets temporarily missing?

EwaldK

Post by EwaldK » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am

geeklapeeno wrote:Hi, on my iPad 1 the app does not start anymore, it suddenly crashes!!

It works ok on the iPhone 4
In another thread there is the solution (that worked for me), you'll lose your presets though.
Delete Animoog from iPad,
got to iTunes and re-download the app

nuno

Post by nuno » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm

supersaw wrote: Is anyone else having this problem with presets temporarily missing?
The Default Animoog Presets are now organized in folders. All the other presets are in the folder simply called "." first one on the list.

Hope that helps.

supersaw

Post by supersaw » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 pm

nuno wrote:
supersaw wrote: Is anyone else having this problem with presets temporarily missing?
The Default Animoog Presets are now organized in folders. All the other presets are in the folder simply called "." first one on the list.

Hope that helps.
No, this is a problem when selecting a category. I sometimes only see 2 out of 10 presets (in my user folder for example, but it happens in others as well), sometimes see none, etc. I then have to tap on another category and then tap on the user category again. Sometimes all my presets will then show, but sometimes it is again not complete, so i do the same (tap on another cat. and then back) until they are all there.

I'm not sure if it is happening as often with the other categories because most have 20 to 100 in them so it's hard to tell without counting them all if they are all there. But i have noticed in some of my folders with 20 or less that there are some missing randomly. Again, i just click off and back on and eventually they show up.

nuno

Post by nuno » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Hmmm. Just checked and experienced the same. Hadn't noticed until now. Though I got the bug only on Animoog default folder EFX. At least so far.
supersaw wrote:
No, this is a problem when selecting a category. I sometimes only see 2 out of 10 presets (in my user folder for example, but it happens in others as well), sometimes see none, etc. I then have to tap on another category and then tap on the user category again. Sometimes all my presets will then show, but sometimes it is again not complete, so i do the same (tap on another cat. and then back) until they are all there.

I'm not sure if it is happening as often with the other categories because most have 20 to 100 in them so it's hard to tell without counting them all if they are all there. But i have noticed in some of my folders with 20 or less that there are some missing randomly. Again, i just click off and back on and eventually they show up.

whiteout

Post by whiteout » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:43 am

nuno wrote: One bug though: when Animoog runs in the background CC automation stops.
I'd love to see this bug getting fixed in the next update as well.

Best,
Whiteout

nuno

Post by nuno » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 pm

nuno wrote:Having a lot of fun exploring the CC mapping using automation.

One bug though: when Animoog runs in the background CC automation stops. When switching over to Genome sequencer to draw/tweak CC curves, Animoog stops responding to CC messages, though it keeps playing the sequence. I tried different CCs and different parameters on Animoog.

Would be nice to get CC feedback from Animoog while switched to background mode.

Bye, for now.

ps: loving the update, nonetheless!
Solved! On Animoog 2.0

Sequencing from Phaedra and tweaking cc values with Animoog in the background.

Thank you Moog!