deleting samples and presets

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
ulFo

deleting samples and presets

Post by ulFo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Ok ...this might be extremly stupid - BUT , I have played around quite a bit with this amazing app and ofcourse managed to make a bunch of more or less useless samples and presets ... My simple question is : How do I get rid of them ? I would think I could delete them from the ftp-manager but it doesnt allow me (and now I am loggin in from the finder´s GO-menu in macos X ) ... do I need a ftp-application or isn´t possible at all ?
cheers thanx and thanx again for makin my day .)

u l F o

Chongolio

Re: deleting samples and presets

Post by Chongolio » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Anybody know if deleting samples are possible and if so how? I am completely baffled. The only way I have found to delete samples is deleting the app then reinstalling. There has got to be an easier and better way than that...

mtvictor

Post by mtvictor » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:17 pm

I agree.
There must be an easier way to delete samples than a delete / reinstall of the app.
Perhaps another update ?
m

hrnaturli

Post by hrnaturli » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 pm

You can delete samples using an ftp client (look under "transfer files" in the "about" menu).

Chongolio

Post by Chongolio » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:26 pm

hrnaturli wrote:You can delete samples using an ftp client (look under "transfer files" in the "about" menu).
No you can't. That was the first thing I tried

Chongolio

Post by Chongolio » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 pm

hrnaturli wrote:You can delete samples using an ftp client (look under "transfer files" in the "about" menu).
I see now that you have to use and FTP app (I use fetch). You just can't access the folder via a browser.