Lunar Minitaur= Lunitaur

Post by EricK » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

EricK

Re: Lunar Minitaur= Lunitaur

Post by EricK » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Even the Flux has a lunar version. Cool.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

xombiexplox

Post by xombiexplox » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Damn it. I just got my Minitaur and white is my favorite color for everything :'(
GEAR: Slingshot, yo-yo, baseball cap, heaphones, gummi wormz

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:13 pm

xombiexplox wrote:Damn it. I just got my Minitaur and white is my favorite color for everything :'(
Heh...trust me. This is what we call "Moogappointment". This is the feeling one gets when either the product one has just purchased goes on sale a week later, when a special edition is released in one's favorite color just after the non-SE was just purchased, or when one doesn't have enough money to partake in a sale going on because that someone already bought a big ticket item. A number of us here on the forums have felt Moogappointment at one time or another. :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

jeepo

Post by jeepo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 pm

xombiexplox wrote:Damn it. I just got my Minitaur and white is my favorite color for everything :'(
At least you don't have to wait until May for a white one to ship when you can have bass right now. You just need to let your Minitaur give you a bassage, then you will feel happy. There's no problem a little moog bass can't fix (except sructural damage, which it seems to accelerate)
Stage II, MF-102, MF-105m, MF-107, paia theremin, akai s2000, yamaha pss 680, yamaha cp 25, and other stuff

slabwax

Post by slabwax » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Maybe you could contact Moog and they would swap out your electronics for you for a nominal service fee. You know a lunar LP would look pretty cool.

jeepo

Post by jeepo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:11 pm

slabwax wrote:Maybe you could contact Moog and they would swap out your electronics for you for a nominal service fee. You know a lunar LP would look pretty cool.
A luner LP would be a pretty easy "feild modification." Simply paint the back panel white (or order a new one from moog) then paint the side panels black (or buy black ones, maybe wood even) then finally apply a lunar LP sticker to the front panel replacing the original.
Stage II, MF-102, MF-105m, MF-107, paia theremin, akai s2000, yamaha pss 680, yamaha cp 25, and other stuff

SSquirrel

Post by SSquirrel » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeah I really love how the Lunar Impact Voyager looks and I can't decide between a range of MFs in Lunar Whitewash or Lunar Black Ash heh. The white Minitaur is pretty bitchin, but I'm just happy to have one. If I win the lottery tonite tho, heck yeah :)

Dogboy73

Post by Dogboy73 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 am

You're kidding?! A white Minitaur? Very nice. I couldn't seem to get a full size picture on the link above. Anyone have a link to this?

moognase

Post by moognase » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 pm

So there will be different Minitaur designs? Will there also be one with classic wooden sides? Or different colors apart from white? Cool. Any info on what other styles may be in the pipeline?

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 pm

moognase wrote:So there will be different Minitaur designs? Will there also be one with classic wooden sides? Or different colors apart from white? Cool. Any info on what other styles may be in the pipeline?
My guess is Sweetwater will have their own version as well. I doubt very much that they'll put wood sides on one, though.
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

CTRLSHFT

Post by CTRLSHFT » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:14 am

Voltor07 wrote:
moognase wrote:So there will be different Minitaur designs? Will there also be one with classic wooden sides? Or different colors apart from white? Cool. Any info on what other styles may be in the pipeline?
My guess is Sweetwater will have their own version as well. I doubt very much that they'll put wood sides on one, though.
As trite as it is these days, a part of me really, really wants tiny wood panelling for my Minitaur. I put it on my registration questionnaire as one of a couple spec bump ideas, hope Moog obliges. :mrgreen:
www.ctrlshft.com

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am

CTRLSHFT wrote:
As trite as it is these days, a part of me really, really wants tiny wood panelling for my Minitaur. I put it on my registration questionnaire as one of a couple spec bump ideas, hope Moog obliges. :mrgreen:
I don't blame you. Perhaps a third party could make up some wood sides for it? :wink:

muksys

Post by muksys » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Voltor07 wrote:
CTRLSHFT wrote:
I don't blame you. Perhaps a third party could make up some wood sides for it? :wink:
Or just head over to home depot or a place that has speciality wood, grab a piece and make some. It shouldn't really be to hard at all to make. Maybe even go a step further and find a way to make the moog logo out of metal and burn it into the sides. That would be tits. Ya know what, I'm going to get me some wood today!

CTRLSHFT

Post by CTRLSHFT » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 pm

muksys wrote:
Voltor07 wrote:
CTRLSHFT wrote:
Or just head over to home depot or a place that has speciality wood, grab a piece and make some. It shouldn't really be to hard at all to make. Maybe even go a step further and find a way to make the moog logo out of metal and burn it into the sides. That would be tits. Ya know what, I'm going to get me some wood today!
Yeah a DIY job on this thing would actually be pretty easy to do. Still, I'd totally pay Moog ~50 bucks for some nice lil panels.
www.ctrlshft.com