Noise Issues With Filtatron On My iPad

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
jonnyj

Noise Issues With Filtatron On My iPad

Post by jonnyj » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello Moogers, I have enjoyed the Filtatron app since it's release and never had any troubles with it at all. lately though I am getting a certain amount of crackling or some kind of noise that resembles latency breakup similar to what you get on a PC or Mac system. I do not know why since I never have any troubles like this with any of my apps. The only one right now is the Filtatron.

I have tried tinkering with the settings in the settings section but no go. I was using a Peavey Ampkit interface until midwinter and switched to a variety of USB interfaces via the USB camera connection kit. I have confirmed that it is not the USB interfaces as originally thought of. Even using the headphone out on the ipad though better still kind of makes the noise in a lower capacity. Should I go back to using the Ampkit or worse iRig? I don't have a lot of money to play with and my M-Audio fast track works well with the iPad but not lately.

Any advice appreciated,

-John