Triplets please

This is the place to share tips, tricks and questions about Moog's controller products; the MP-201 Multi-Pedal and the EP-2. There are a world of applications for these expression enhancers. Explore...
innerloop

Triplets please

Post by innerloop » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 am

I know I've just replied to a few threads expressing my desire for the re-addition of the triplets for LFOs, but I figured I might as well add my own thread on the subject. In my opinion, this issue should have been fixed immediately and released in a v 2.1. Triplets are essential to music and I cannot believe that there are not more MP-201 users begging to have their triplets back. I think the lack of feedback from users may have led Moog to think this is not a big deal, but it is a HUGE deal. I love the things that you guys added to v 2.0 but the lack of triplets is not acceptable, especially considering you already had them in v 1.0. This is a huge oversight on Moog's part. Please, can you remedy this quickly with a v 2.1 release? I understand you are focused on big things for v 3.0, but this simple though rather large ommission should be priority number one. Sorry, but as a professional musician I have to be blunt about this. The lack of triplets make the LFOs a rigid tool and now the MP-201 lacks some of it's fluidity from a rythmic standpoint. Unacceptable.

MichaelPeterTrowbridge

Re: Triplets please

Post by MichaelPeterTrowbridge » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Amos,

has this been resolved in the meantime?

Thanks,
Michael