Question

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
Jim.Moore.jr

Question

Post by Jim.Moore.jr » Tue May 17, 2011 8:33 am

Hello, My filtatron is not producing sounds any more. The sampler cursor does not go from left to right and no sound is produced. Any ideas?

EMwhite

Re: Question

Post by EMwhite » Tue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

I've hit that with v1.1.2 but I often to from dock (in my integrated VW stereo) to BlueTooth audio and back so thought it was a corner case.

Try restarting, which is to say, try killing the app and re-running. Note that even when you press the home button on iOS apps, it still sits in memory and in a sleeping state.

To actually quit, get to home screen, double click home button, then find the Moog App icon by swiping left right; then tap/hold finger on app until it starts shaking (ala icon reorg) and a minus '-' sign should appear in the corner. Tap in the minus and the app will officially exit.

Then re-run and your problem should go away.

NOTE: Do NOT confuse the 'x' sign/icon overlay with the minus sign as the x will uninstall and you don't want that.

I'm new here but have been using Moog products for years so have not read every post but I would like to see Filtertron support BlueTooth output!
'76 Minimoog, Taurus 3, Oberheim FVS + Son of 2-voice; Sequential ProOne; Juno 106; Moog Model 15; Kurzweil 250; Hammond M3; and a handful of Fender Basses Flickr!