FS: Moog Voyager RME / VX-352 / CP-251

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
polyslax

FS: Moog Voyager RME / VX-352 / CP-251

Post by polyslax » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:25 pm

The back story:

After much soul searching, some wailing and gnashing of teeth, I've decided to make a fairly radical change in direction with my music. This is a pendulum I've been riding for years, and it swings between guitars and synths. I never thought I'd get heavily into guitar again, but a few weeks ago I picked up my guitar to show my daughter something and boom - I was struck by how much more at home I feel on guitar and by the feeling that it really is an incredibly expressive instrument. That's when I felt that pendulum begin to move, and now I'm hopping on for the ride.

I'm going back to my roots, as it were, and I intend to concentrate on guitar and field recording. I'll keep some synths around, but I don't think they'll be my focus any more.

The sale:

I'm in no rush here. If things don't sell I'm ok with that. I'm the original owner of all these items and they are in like new condition. They have spent their time in my smoke free studio and have been treated gently. Original boxes, manuals, power cables etc. There will be more items coming, but this is what I'm starting with.

Moog Voyager RME - US$1,750
Moog VX-352 RME CV Expander - US$270
Moogerfooger CP-251 Control Processor - US$320
Moog VX-CP Rack Kit - US$40

Buy the whole kit and caboodle for US$2,150 and have yourself a little Moog modular. I'd rather not sell the VX and CP before the Voyager, since if the Voyager doesn't sell I'll still need them.

Willing to ship anywhere at buyer's expense. If you're in the Ottawa (Canada) area pick up can be arranged.

Payment by Paypal. Paypal fee to be paid by purchaser.

PM if interested.

Photos:

zoozither.com

polyslax

Re: FS: Moog Voyager RME / VX-352 / CP-251

Post by polyslax » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 am

Knocking $100 off the bundle deal - now $2,150!
zoozither.com

scimmiamk

Re: FS: Moog Voyager RME / VX-352 / CP-251

Post by scimmiamk » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:38 am

Hi
how much would it cost to ship the bundle to my place in Italy?
My zipcode is 06126 Perugia
Cheers
David