Santa came early

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
slabwax

Santa came early

Post by slabwax » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:25 pm

My Mf 107 came in early. So I played with the Cp-251 and the mf-107 all day. Man can you use a whole lot of patch chords on these things. I had a blast just messing a round. I recorded in to my loop pedal and than sat and tweaked and then tweaked some more. There is most definitely a learning curve here. But I'll sort it out. Any tips?

Thanks Dean

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Yeah...just start connecting patch cables and turning knobs and flipping switches. When you find a sound you really like, write down your configuration so you can set it up again. It's all about experimentation and having fun! Congrats on your new gear! :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

EricK

Post by EricK » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Try using the envelope out to the sample and hold trig in.

I picked up that tip on here.

WHat I did the other day was to take the TS gate from the voyager and send it to the sample and hold gate in on the cp. THen the output from that to the freq in on the 107 and everytime I touched the touchscreen I got a sample and held voltage. It was sweet!

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

BetterThanVoltor

Post by BetterThanVoltor » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Voltor07 wrote:Yeah...just start connecting patch cables and turning knobs and flipping switches. When you find a sound you really like, write down your configuration so you can set it up again. It's all about experimentation and having fun! :
Take a digital picture so you can share it with the rest of us. I recommend you do this with your moog army hat. :D I'm dying to see it.