Who has there Etherwave Plus yet?

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
tubeampguy

Who has there Etherwave Plus yet?

Post by tubeampguy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Now that they have shipped who here has purchased a Etherwave Plus?
I have just spent the whole afternoon with mine! It was a long wait for it and well, I really like it! :D

EricK

Post by EricK » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:36 pm

What is your serial number? I sent mine to the factory and am awaiting some mods. It might be there for a long time and while I rarely use the theremin I miss it.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 am

EricK wrote:/snip/It might be there for a long time and while I rarely use the theremin I miss it.
Yeah...I really missed my LP while it was gone...I had an empty stand for longer than I cared to. But it was SO worth the wait! :wink:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

tubeampguy

Post by tubeampguy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 pm

EricK wrote:What is your serial number? I sent mine to the factory and am awaiting some mods. It might be there for a long time and while I rarely use the theremin I miss it.
Its in the first 50, I had a problem registering the serial number on the website. Probably because its not in there system yet. With that in mind and other facts I don't really like sharing serial numbers. But I will add that the dealer I bought it from had (12) total! 10 still in the factory boxes. I opened mine in the car before I drove home.

I'm glad I waited for the factory PLUS. I just like my musical equipment factory original. It makes it more valuable as time goes on and if I ever have to sell it that fact makes it a little easier to move.
I have seen MANY 2nd hand Etherwaves for sale since the announcement in January.

EricK

Post by EricK » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Oh hey its cool. I was wondering if they were starting over the serial numbers.

Im waiting on the factory upgrade.

THey are waiting to get several units in at a time so they can upgrade them in batches. I don't know when they will get to it but I surely miss it already.

Rowsby

Post by Rowsby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 am

I had asked Heidi to put me down for a Field Kit when they became available, back a few weeks ago when I ordered a replacement stand for my EPro.

I think she forgot... :(

Anyone gotten their Plus Field Kit yet?

--rowsby

EricK

Post by EricK » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am

You migth want to try again....just add one to your cart and pay for it.

Rowsby

Surprise Surprise!

Post by Rowsby » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

I placed an order thru their online cart system earlier this week, and just got an e-mail with a tracking number this morning, for the one that was processed earlier. I was unaware the first order went thru...

So I guess it will show up at work later today. :) The my web order wasn't processed when Heidi saw it-- so it's all good.

Anyone got their Field Kit installed yet? Any problems performing any of the drilling, or attaching the other PCB into the system?

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:33 pm

I got mine today....yippie yay.

Going to watch the Fooger DVD now..

Eric