Rebates and stickers???????

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
tubeampguy

Rebates and stickers???????

Post by tubeampguy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:14 am

So how many of you have sent in for the Grammy 2009 rebates? I sent mine yesterday And I'm wondering how long do you think it will take to get the checks?
Also I was wondering when will the company send out those MOOG stickers they promised us for registering our new Moog products? One sticker for every product registered. :?:

till

Re: Rebates and stickers???????

Post by till » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 pm

tubeampguy wrote:...
Also I was wondering when will the company send out those MOOG stickers they promised us for registering our new Moog products? One sticker for every product registered. :?:
It took a while to arrive here, but it came for each registered product.
keep on turning these Moog knobs

Sequence:
Prodigy * minimoog '79 * Voyager * MF102 * MF103 * MF104z * MP201 * Taurus 3 * Minitaur * Sub Phatty * MF105 * Minimoog 2017+ MUSE * One 16

Bryan T

Post by Bryan T » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:50 pm

I've never received a sticker from Moog, despite buying/registering four Moogerfoogers, a Little Phatty, and an MP-201. I know for a fact that some of those were during the sticker promotion. Not really a big deal to me, but odd that they promise and don't deliver.

I did receive the rebate check. Actually, the first one got lost and Moog followed up on it several months later to make sure I got my rebate.

Bryan

RichardK

Post by RichardK » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 pm

I never got my sticker for registering; I assumed it was because I was in the UK, but then when I asked they asked for my address again :/

Eh, it's only exposure for themselves that they lose, I was going to stick it on one of my cars.
Some things hurt more than cars & girls
Sound: Voyager PE, VX-351, CP-251; AIRA, MiniNova, Karma, Reason, Maschine, OP-1
Control: Zaquencer, Reason, Panorama P4

meisenhower

Post by meisenhower » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 am

Still waiting for both the sticker and the check. If they don't send it to me, I'll have to go down there and ask for a Moogerfooger MF104Z as adequate compensation for both!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't start getting worried until the 4-6 weeks quoted passes!!!

Your mileage may vary.
Yamaha C7 Grand Piano, 1957 Hammond B3, Hammond XK3, Kawai MP9000 Stage Piano, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk1, Yamaha CP33 Stage Piano, Yamaha Motif ES, Nord Electro 2 Sixty One, Minimoog Voyager Electric Blue, Access Virus Ti Kbd, Korg MS10

peterkadar

Post by peterkadar » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:21 am

I've registered a few things, and haven't gotten a sticker for any of them yet. Not like it's the biggest deal in the world, but I would like to put them on the outside of my racks when I finish my modular moogerfooger/voyager RME rig...