MF103 - biphase and then some?!

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
Alien8

Post by Alien8 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm an axe man, and I much prefer the MF-103 to any other phaser on the market. For the same reasons as soundxplorer stated, but also because with CV control, you can do anything!
Vibration emanates from all things, even nothing. Using awareness to translate vibration into "music" is something that I am whole heartedly grateful for.

mayidunk

Post by mayidunk » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:15 am

Voltor07 wrote:ColorForm, actually it's a 15 watt per channel bookshelf stereo run through two 12" endtable speakers from 1963. I just use it as an alarm clock. :lol:
Back in high school, after a "long night," I was crashed on the living room floor at my friend's house. While I was sleeping, the other guys had put the stereo's speakers on either side of my head (old Pioneers with 12" woofers and horn mids and tweeters.) Anyway, they then proceeded to >BLAST< "Your's Is no Disgrace" (Yes) right into my ears (Old Sansui tube amp, around 50 watts per channel!)

:twisted: What an excellent way to wake up !! :twisted:

EricK

Post by EricK » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 am

I have one of those old Sansui stereos. It worked until some folks moved it into the new house and then it hasn't worked since.

Ill eventually get around to doing something with the speakers.

Wait...I THINK i chunked the amp. hmmm.

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

tubeampguy

Post by tubeampguy » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 am

The MF-103 is the last Moogerfooger to complete my collection. I just found a MF-104z for 600.00 at Guitar Center yesterday, that seems the cheapest price I could find anywhere. Next payday I'll have that phaser! :twisted:

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Wow! Great deal, tubeampguy! :shock: EricK, I also have a Sansui...AU9500. It's about 80 watts per channel in stereo and 75 watts in four channel stereo. It's responsible for blowing two hundred watt JBL's. Apparently, the new speakers can't handle the old current. :lol: It sits in the garage, unused. :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.