FREE CP 251: WHEN??

Everything Phatty.
Matt Friedman

Post by Matt Friedman » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm

pangmaster wrote:It's been 13 or 14 weeks for some of us. Though I haven't been asking "when" publicly, I have been watching this thread in anticipation and I will continue to wait patiently. 8)
Perhaps. But I sort of regard the CP-251 as a gift rather than a bundled product. It wasn't, after all, central to my decision to buy the Little Phatty. And I would never want to seem greedy about a gift! ;)
A Perfect Vacuum: http://www.myspace.com/aperfectvacuum
The Plateau Phase: http://www.myspace.com/plateauphase

christophe1966

Post by christophe1966 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:35 pm

i'm not alone, i'm happy because i'm waiting for cp 251, free ok thanks, but not in my home studio actually!!!
i would like to buy a old school but sincerelly i have doubts for delay so i'll take my decision after the famous CP 251 story!! :oops:

:) i love moog products but today i think the commercial organisation is not the top!
for the little story, i'm waiting for the sticker since 4 monthes but anyway, keep the sticker and send me the CP please!!! :wink:

ldtregent

CP251 & Stickers

Post by ldtregent » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:38 pm

I would imagine December being full of holidays then the NAMM show in January would be part reason for the delays in sticker shipping and CP251 distribution.
LDT

http://regentisland.com/morningpages

http://pingthings.blogspot.com/2010/03/quadra-station-by-lorne-david-thomson.html

http://pingthings.blogspot.com/2009/10/download-swimming-alone-by-lorne-david.html

pangmaster

Post by pangmaster » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Matt Friedman wrote:Perhaps. But I sort of regard the CP-251 as a gift rather than a bundled product. It wasn't, after all, central to my decision to buy the Little Phatty. And I would never want to seem greedy about a gift! ;)
Well, I'll just say that there is a big difference between being greedy and wanting information.

But at least we now know that the delay is due to a lack of parts. Thanks Amos! :D

Najati

Post by Najati » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 am

pangmaster wrote:Well, I'll just say that there is a big difference between being greedy and wanting information.

But at least we now know that the delay is due to a lack of parts. Thanks Amos! :D
Aye, information good; greed bad.

Also, appreciation good - thanks for the heads up, Amos. :D

djthomaswhite

Post by djthomaswhite » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 am

Voltor07 wrote:
jamezdd73 wrote:
E-mail Amos and ask for a sticker. He'll send one out almost immediately, I'm sure! :mrgreen:
Moog needs to make stickers that allow light to shine through on Mac laptops like Ableton Live does. I saw a nice laptop shining through at a recent gig and wished I had a light up Moog laptop "see thru" label.

Thomas
Thomas

Whitewash Minimoog Voyager Old School SN#0218, Little Phatty Tribute 2.0 SN#0661, MF-101, MF-103, MF-104 (Original), MF-105, Moog Source (100% rebuilt from fried board up!)

jamezdd73

Post by jamezdd73 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 am

Voltor07 wrote:
jamezdd73 wrote: Hahaha, ah, yeah, I'm still worried that my paperwork got lost in the mail... A postcard would be a nice thing... Hope it doesn't take too long, cause I'm still waiting for my MOOG sticker for doing the product registration and survey back in December...
E-mail Amos and ask for a sticker. He'll send one out almost immediately, I'm sure! :mrgreen:
That's a good idea, but I'd much rather email Amos to confirm that Moog have received my paper work for the CP-251! It keeps me awake at night wondering and worrying! Hoping for a postcard soon...
Little Phatty Stage II #3602, MoogerFooger CP-251 #1785
MF-103 12 Stage Phaser #6093, MF-104m Analog Delay #0301
--
My band: www.facebook.com/InstantMorning

MoogLittlePhattySII

Post by MoogLittlePhattySII » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:52 pm

jamezdd73 wrote:
Voltor07 wrote:
jamezdd73 wrote: Hahaha, ah, yeah, I'm still worried that my paperwork got lost in the mail... A postcard would be a nice thing... Hope it doesn't take too long, cause I'm still waiting for my MOOG sticker for doing the product registration and survey back in December...
That's a good idea, but I'd much rather email Amos to confirm that Moog have received my paper work for the CP-251! It keeps me awake at night wondering and worrying! Hoping for a postcard soon...
Has anyone gotten anything about the CP-251 yet? I haven't... :(

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:29 pm

djthomaswhite wrote: Moog needs to make stickers that allow light to shine through on Mac laptops like Ableton Live does. I saw a nice laptop shining through at a recent gig and wished I had a light up Moog laptop "see thru" label.

Thomas
Not a bad idea! I've got a Moog sticker on the back of my laptop above the apple light. Of course, my apple light glows purple because of the hard cover over it. :mrgreen:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

Najati

Post by Najati » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:28 pm

jamezdd73 wrote:That's a good idea, but I'd much rather email Amos to confirm that Moog have received my paper work for the CP-251!
That's a thought. Why not just slap everyone's email in a BCC and email the lot of us :-)
jamezdd73 wrote:It keeps me awake at night wondering and worrying! Hoping for a postcard soon...
Oi, mate - breathe! breathe! I know the suspense is killer, but we must keep on living!

MoogLittlePhattySII

Post by MoogLittlePhattySII » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Najati wrote:Oi, mate - breathe! breathe! I know the suspense is killer, but we must keep on living!
The suspense is killing me! I'm too impatient when it comes to things like this. :lol:

Vince Ascoli

Post by Vince Ascoli » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Bump...
I'm really looking forward to getting my free CP-251. I hustled to buy my Voyager Select before the Dec. 31, 2008 deadline; they offered, I was more than happy to take the bait. That said - I hope that Moog is hustling equally hard to get them out within the promised time frame. If there's any deviation from that, then I don't necessarily need a postcard or detailed apology - my expectation is just a simple email or public post to the primary website with some detail as to when fulfillment is expected to take place. Moog has not ever disappointed me, personally or professionally; in good faith, I am standing by and remain grateful for their offer...

christophe1966

Post by christophe1966 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 am

hi
i think it's time to have some informations aubout the CP251.
what's happen? why moog want to send us a postcard? i think it's not necessary, we just want to have a delay information.
you need 3 monthes more or anyway,tell us, i think moog know what they do!!
so,please, a lot of people wait, so thanks for more informations.
and i know it's free, it's a gift, bla bla, so for somebody who wants to do a reply just for that, ok i know
thanks MOOG

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:58 pm

christophe1966 wrote: and i know it's free, it's a gift, bla bla, so for somebody who wants to do a reply just for that, ok i know
thanks MOOG
Poor Christophe1966...People seem to pick on him just for the sake of picking on him. :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

christophe1966

Post by christophe1966 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Voltor07 wrote:
christophe1966 wrote: and i know it's free, it's a gift, bla bla, so for somebody who wants to do a reply just for that, ok i know
thanks MOOG
Poor Christophe1966...People seem to pick on him just for the sake of picking on him. :lol:
hahaha :D you love me