I wonder how long till this is shipped?????

Share your theremin experience: tips, tricks, techniques, favorite theremin moments.
tubeampguy

I wonder how long till this is shipped?????

Post by tubeampguy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:27 pm

So, Now that they have let the cat outta the bag on the "Etherwave Plus".... I wonder how long we'll have to wait to receive it?
I want it sooooo bad it hurts!

Hey Amos please make up some videos of you playing it with moogerfoogers, please? :shock:

EricK

Post by EricK » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh you knwo It didn't cross my mind of them doing a demo of it. That would be awesome!

I think we will see alot of that Freq Box Ring Modulation trying to get it to track the Theremin.

I was just using envelope followers for a volume voltage lol.

Yeah Im going to have to get that mod for sure.

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

Voltor07

Post by Voltor07 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:40 am

The best $149 ever to be spent will be surely spent by EricK. :lol:
Minitaur, CP-251, EHX #1 Echo, EHX Space Drums/Crash Pads, QSC GX-3, Pyramid stereo power amp, Miracle Pianos, Walking Stick ribbon controller, Synthutron.com, 1983 Hammond organ, dot com modular.

EricK

Post by EricK » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Oh yeah!

I was having to cheat the Volume CV by using an envelope follower but now thats all done with.

I wonder if they will also install a toggle switch to let me bypass the cv outs until Im ready to use them. In the middle of a theremin performance you can't just bend down and start patchwork, but you can' mute it for a measure and flip a switch.

Eric
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 pm

EricK wrote:Oh yeah!

I was having to cheat the Volume CV by using an envelope follower but now thats all done with.

I wonder if they will also install a toggle switch to let me bypass the cv outs until Im ready to use them. In the middle of a theremin performance you can't just bend down and start patchwork, but you can' mute it for a measure and flip a switch.

Eric
DPDT footswitch?! :wink:
John L Rice
MiniMoog, MinitMoog, MG-1, Sub Phatty, 5U modulars, Eurorack modulars