Can you globally set clock to midi?

Everything Phatty.
Sofine

Can you globally set clock to midi?

Post by Sofine » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 am

Hi all,

Really enjoying the new OS for my Stage Edition. Just wondering if there is a way to globally set the arp to midi clock (or LFO, which in turn could be set globally to midi), rather than having to set it up on a preset by preset basis?

Also, is there any way to force a LFO retrigger start on note on, or does this happen naturally anyway, I seem to remember a few occasions where it sounded like it was almost freerunning?

Thanks

Simon.

patobrujo

Post by patobrujo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:16 am

I´m hoping the new version of the editor librarian allows to set arp settings for more than one preset at the time... at this time i think it cannot be done... i hope i'm wrong...
..::PATOBRUJO::..

Amos

Post by Amos » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:53 am

Hi, I asked Mark at Soundtower about this, and here is his reply. It looks like you can already edit any parameter to be the same value across multiple presets, for all parameters which are supported by the current editor. This will be extended to the Arpeggiator parameters as soon as they are supported by the (updated) LP editor.

Mark écrit:
> Yes, In the LP editor there is a utility called "Single Parameter
> adjustment" located under the 'Bank' menu in the main window. Also
> there is similar function in the Preset Genetics. Right now the Arp
> setting are not implemented in those utilities because it is a new
> feature from OS 2. It will be all added in the next update.

patobrujo

Post by patobrujo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Yes, i've tried to use this feature in the program for the preset genetics and never has worked... i've tried before the last update though, so i don't know if the new update has this utility fix... i'll give it a try this weekend!!
..::PATOBRUJO::..