Anyone already order a FreqBox?

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
analoghaze

Anyone already order a FreqBox?

Post by analoghaze » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:47 pm

From where?
I just bit the bullet on two of them from Big City Music. I guess I am still in the first batch assuming that Moog sends the original order quanity when the first batch gets there. 8)

I am being told in 2-3 weeks!!

We'll need to post our numbers once they arrive!!
Music can Name the Unnamable and Communicate the Unknowable.

'I am... everything is... changed... they're calling... your face... interwoven... who is...' Patient mumbles inaudibly to a tune (sounds like 'Thanks for the memory).

shakti

Post by shakti » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:58 pm

I already ordered mine from Robotspeak, San Francisco's one and only synth shop. Moog says they are not even in production yet, but orders should start being filled mid to late May. Yay!

redeyeflight

Post by redeyeflight » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:52 pm

i ordered one from novamusik and supposedly they're supposed to begin arrrivng sometime this month. Although that's what they told me last month as well.

pelican

Post by pelican » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:06 pm

ordered one the day it was put on the site for sale. Pretty sure they've already sold tons and tons.

nathan

Post by nathan » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:48 pm

I allmost ordered one from the German Moog-Importagency.
The FreqBox is Euro349,- on pre-order over there, while the normal retailprice is €422,-. But they told me today it's going to be June and not earlier (exclamationmark) untill it will be available in Germany. And i guess in The Netherlands and the rest of Europe the same. Maybe you UnitedStatesMen get it a bit earlier. The guy allso told me that he works for Moog for 7 years now and he knows that it is realistic not to believe the shipping dates at Moogmusic´s website or at mailorders. Well it could have saved me a lot of anxiety if they were a bit more believable. (!) :P :cry: :P :cry: :P :cry: :P :cry:
Think i'm just going to wait now with no pre-order. :P :evil: :D :x :?

DeFrag

Post by DeFrag » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:35 pm

I've had one ordered from http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MF107/ for over a month.

I hear we'll see 'em toward the last week of this month, but I'll hold my breath until the 1st part of May.
Little Phatty TE #1023 • Schrittmacher • Walking Stick ribbon • Korg microXL/Electribe MX/KaossPro • Sonnus G2M
MF-101 Filter • MF-102 Ring • MF-103 Phaser • MF-104Z Delay • MF-105 MuRF • MF-107 FreqBox • MF-108M Cluster • Etherwave
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

toryjames

Post by toryjames » Wed May 02, 2007 11:53 pm

Yes, I ordered mine from Moog the first week... hopefully we'll start seeing them soon. Very anxious.