question for Moog

Tips and techniques for Minimoog Analog Synthesizers
gd

question for Moog

Post by gd » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:38 pm

I sent an email many moons ago but no reply so here is my question that I posed in another thread as well.

"for those of us not in the US I am hoping that we can send our Voyagers into an authorized repair service center. If so I'll get both the aftertouch and glide fix done right away".

Yesterday I was at the major music trade show in Toronto and the cdn distributor said that they could sell me the a.touch field upgrade but didn't know the answer to fixing the glide issue.
Mini D, P'08 ..

corkyburger

Post by corkyburger » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:20 am

I live in the UK and would love to get the AT and filter glide upgrade carried out. I purchased my AE Voyager from a shop in Paris as I wanted a Moog Moog. So where is my dealer in the UK?

Please don't tell me its Turnkey! I don't know if I could trust them to carry out any work on my precious Minimoog Voyager.

CB

mee3d

Post by mee3d » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:33 am

Turnkey is indeed the UK moog distributor, and I also would not trust sending my moog to them even though I know the technical director there!

They farm out their work to CimpleSolutions which I believe have/had some link with the now defunct Music Control (who were very good)... I have not heard anything about these people but given that all they do is services they might be OK.

http://www.cimplesolutions.com/

You might be able to organise a service through turnkey but take your Voyager directly to CimpleSolutions... which is what I would do.

Mal
http://www.mee3d.com
3d animation & compositing | multimedia design & production | web design & development | dvd authoring & encoding | audio surround mixing & composition