little phatty stage

Everything Phatty.
cheveux.boucles

little phatty stage

Post by cheveux.boucles » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:38 am

anybody have any more info on the lp stage edition? I haven't seen any pictures, and i am wondering just how much better the tribute will be over the design of it. thanks!
Moog LP TE

GregAE

Re: little phatty stage

Post by GregAE » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:37 am

pinkfloydian wrote:anybody have any more info on the lp stage edition? I haven't seen any pictures, and i am wondering just how much better the tribute will be over the design of it. thanks!

AFAIK, Moog hasn't released specific info on the Stage edition of the LP. We know that the Tribute edition will feature real wood end caps and a Moog signature backplate, and will ship with a Moog poster and DVD video. This would seem to make it the 'collectable' version of the LP.

The Stage edition will likely lose the wood and the signature backplate, and may also have other cosmetic changes, but this is only speculation until Moog makes an official announcement.

Note also, the Tribute edition will be shipping soon (summer), but the ship date of the Stage edition has not been announced. If you're one of the lucky ones who scored a Tribute edition (only 1200 are being made), you'll have it fairly soon and will be the envy of those who missed out!

cheveux.boucles

Post by cheveux.boucles » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:32 am

yep, luckily i was able to get one through one of asheville's local music shops that sells moog instruments, but my curiosity was getting the better of me...just wondering if anyone had seen one in person or anything of that nature, i guess i'll just have to bite the bullet and wait!
Moog LP TE