Moog Support tickets

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
FrancescoC

Moog Support tickets

Post by FrancescoC » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:47 pm

Hi, is there anyone out there luckier than me with Moog support? I have two tickets opened since days and they just keep closing w/out any reply. Is this the kind of support a customer should expect from Moog ? Because I'm still in time to send back my Moog Grandmother (which I love) but if the support is what I'm experiencing I do not want to deal with Moog anymore.

Thank you

F

strytten

Re: Moog Support tickets

Post by strytten » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:49 pm

I recently opened a support ticket and had an excellent experience. All it took on my part was a little understanding that they needed time to review and exchange emails. But they solved my problem and I was very satisfied with the communications.
Moog One 16, OB-X8, Prophet 10 Rev4, Osmose, Trigon 6 D, OB-6 D, Kawai VPC-1, Rhodes Mk8 FX, Steinway D, Mac-based Protools w/Carbon.

Acid Mitch

Post by Acid Mitch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:48 am

What is it that you need help with ?

strytten

Post by strytten » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:38 pm

My Moog One had gone silent. They walked me through some diagnostic steps, which led to the discovery that an expression pedal had come unplugged. They helped solve the problem and I did not have to send the unit in.
Moog One 16, OB-X8, Prophet 10 Rev4, Osmose, Trigon 6 D, OB-6 D, Kawai VPC-1, Rhodes Mk8 FX, Steinway D, Mac-based Protools w/Carbon.