Attempt to Export Presets to USB causes Moog One to Restart

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
strytten

Attempt to Export Presets to USB causes Moog One to Restart

Post by strytten » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:42 pm

My new Moog One v. 1.5 seems to have been working fine, but today I tried exporting for the first time. When I export "All Data" it works fine. When I try to export "Presets" this causes the unit to soft-reboot without completing the export. After the aborted export of presets, there are about a dozen presets on the USB, when there should be several hundred. USB has plenty of room, that is not the issue. I tried reformatting the USB drive and that didn't help, either.

I thought I'd post to the forum before contacting Moog service to see whether anyone else has run into this problem and/or is aware of a workaround?
Moog One 16, OB-X8, Prophet 10 Rev4, Osmose, Trigon 6 D, OB-6 D, Kawai VPC-1, Rhodes Mk8 FX, Steinway D, Mac-based Protools w/Carbon.

kendallhalbert

Re: Attempt to Export Presets to USB causes Moog One to Restart

Post by kendallhalbert » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:51 am

Try exporting the presets in chunks (i.e select a subset at a time). I had to start doing this when I amassed over 1000 presets.
Original Model D, Taurus 1, Source, Minitaur, Voyager RME, One 16 voice

strytten

Post by strytten » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:16 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, will do!
Moog One 16, OB-X8, Prophet 10 Rev4, Osmose, Trigon 6 D, OB-6 D, Kawai VPC-1, Rhodes Mk8 FX, Steinway D, Mac-based Protools w/Carbon.

TahuluLimia

Post by TahuluLimia » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:40 am

Connect the USB Drive Before Starting the Export: Ensure the USB drive is connected to the Moog One before initiating the export process.

Avoid Interrupting the Export: Do not disconnect the USB drive or perform any other actions that might interrupt the export process until it completes successfully.

Verify Exported Presets: Once the export is complete, check the USB drive to ensure all the expected presets have been exported correctly.