Subsequent 37 modwheel routing

Everything Sub.
yebar16037

Subsequent 37 modwheel routing

Post by yebar16037 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:36 am

Hey! I am trying to figure out whether it's possible to route the modwheel to anything other than mod amt? E.g. using the modwheel to open or close the filter without having to go through an LFO or the eg parameters. Thanks!
Harmonizing sonic landscapes with Moog Music, where analog dreams shape the future of sound!
https://kodi.software/ https://dltutuapp.com/tutuapp-download/

waylondouglas

Re: Subsequent 37 modwheel routing

Post by waylondouglas » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:05 pm

Just press the controllers button and then look at the screen and turn up the % for the modwheel. The problem has been resolved.

Quatschmacher

Post by Quatschmacher » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:03 pm

You can set the source for a mod buss to “constant on” then set the assignable destination to filter cutoff or whatever else you want. You still need to have a non-zero amount on the mod wheel depth for that buss and its assignable destination. What you want can be easily done.

cuberoab

Post by cuberoab » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:26 pm

Play your synthesizer and move the modwheel to test the modulation. You may need to fine-tune the modulation depth to achieve the desired filter cutoff modulation.

Matthardy

Post by Matthardy » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:20 am

Just a follow up. I’m trying to do the same and can’t seem to find a way to control filter cutoff frequency. I can find all the other parameters and destinations except it. And holding destination button while turning it doesn’t work like the other functions. Is there a workaround? Why wouldn’t cutoff freq be a mod destination? It’s clearly a digitally controlled parameter like everything else.

Quatschmacher

Post by Quatschmacher » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:53 pm

Matthardy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:20 am Just a follow up. I’m trying to do the same and can’t seem to find a way to control filter cutoff frequency. I can find all the other parameters and destinations except it. And holding destination button while turning it doesn’t work like the other functions. Is there a workaround? Why wouldn’t cutoff freq be a mod destination? It’s clearly a digitally controlled parameter like everything else.
Use the “filter amount” knob in the mod buss. If the mod source is set to “constant on” then the “filter amount” knob in the buss functions like a cutoff control.

orborneee

Post by orborneee » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:50 am

Quatschmacher wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:53 pm
Use the “filter amount” knob in the mod buss. If the mod source is set to “constant on” then the “filter amount” knob in the buss functions like a cutoff control.
I'm still following this issue!
Super Mario

Astheologos

Post by Astheologos » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:41 am

Error level No. 1 = not reading manual! ;-)

Page 22-24
and Page 51-53 (50-52)

example

FILTER AMT
Use this knob to specify the positive or negative depth of variation applied to the filter’s cutoff
frequency. Applying LFO modulation to the filter is useful for generating slow filter sweeps, wobbles,
and repeating effects. This knob is bipolar, meaning that its control value is positive when turned up