MF104m delay not working

Plug in here for info tips and strategies for your Moogerfooger Analog Effects. Connect more than one for plenty of fun!
PranicLift777

MF104m delay not working

Post by PranicLift777 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:28 pm

Hello. I wonder if anyone has experience over the trimpots inside the mf104m.
I recently purchased one unit. Serial 0016. The mix, drive, output and modulation section all work fine. The delay time, short/long switch and feedback knob doenst seem to affect anything. There’s is no delay happening. I tried 'mix out' and 'delay only' out.
I then decided to open the back plate and everything seemes to be perfect. No bad component or soldering or mods. I noticed 3 trimpots and tried messing with them.
The first 2 had no effect but the last one (the bottom one) did. The delay magically started to work. Everything was working and I felt relieved and started to play and test out different sounds etc. Beautiful.
Well, after 10 min the delay suddenly stopped working. It went back to the previous condition except this time, any alterarion to the trimpots had no effect. The unit seems dead.
From that moment on, everytime I turn the pedal on, the delay seems to work (very weak signal) for like 3 seconds and then it's silent again. no delay.. I tried other power supply (from my mf102) and the same thing happens.
Any help I would appreciate otherwise I’ll just return the unit…
Thanks