The Sustain CC 64 is not recognized. Please help

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
deboje

The Sustain CC 64 is not recognized. Please help

Post by deboje » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:09 pm

Hi there, can anybode tell me, while using Ableon Live10 the Moog One behaves nice when using the connected sustain pedal and LIVE recorded it with CC 64. But when playing it back the moog ignorded that CC. What do I do wrong?
Thank you for any advice.
regards

[email protected]

Re: The Sustain CC 64 is not recognized. Please help

Post by [email protected] » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:37 am

Hello. I'm using logic pro and I have the same problem. I think it's a bug because I couldn't map it, but is this page read by Moog staff?

Beranek

Post by Beranek » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:44 am

I don't think that the receiving of MIDI CCs is fully implemented yet in firmware v1.4. Hope for some fixes in this department in the next update.

All the best
Espen Beranek

Moog7th

Post by Moog7th » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:07 am

Well, cannot help but I have the same problem. Logic does record CC64 when played form the Moog One. But playing the MIDI Track back to the Moog, CC64 gets ignored. What I have discovered, the MO seems to handle the sustain pedal as a bi-polar controller. The max value logic records is 64; so another bug.

The same happens, when I play the Moog One from a master keyboard via MIDI, no sustain.

The expression pedal connected to the Moog One is even worse. The MO does not even send MIDI data from EXP1.

I have my Moog One now for 7 days and this is kind of a bummer and a huge let down because I like to play my synths (had some piano lessons...) and record the performance in Logic, complete with sustain and expression. None of my other synths have a problem with that. And this behavior cannot really be checked in the shop while testing the synth.

deboje

Post by deboje » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:45 pm

Yes, this is really disappointing!
There a some bug which hopefully will be cleared up in the next update. (log time still waiting)
Has anybody got a responce when contacting the support?
I wrote now 3 times but no reyction.
Is there anybody who called them perhaps?
I just called my local dealer if they perhaps use some other channels to get some informations.
What a behaviour :-(