Singularity Vol 1 - For The Moog One

Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
GEOSynths

Re: Singularity Vol 1 - For The Moog One

Post by GEOSynths » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:52 am

ArguZ wrote:GEO is keeping me on my toes...
First he makes me buy a Deepmind because of his amazing pereset kit , then he made me sell it to get a ONE :)
Awesome stuff, so worth the support.
Go get this guys, it makes it shine...truly shine

Haha...Glad I could help :)

alainhubert

Post by alainhubert » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:39 pm

ArguZ wrote:GEO is keeping me on my toes...
First he makes me buy a Deepmind because of his amazing pereset kit , then he made me sell it to get a ONE :)
Awesome stuff, so worth the support.
Go get this guys, it makes it shine...truly shine
Funny thing is, if I were to sell my 16 voice Prophet REV2, my Deepmind 12, my VC340, and my DSI OB6 Module (along with my Oberheim Matrix-6 that serves as a MIDI controller for it), I'd still come up short on funds for a 16 voice Moog One.

And I'm not at all convinced that the Moog One could replace all of those (even with GEOSynth's excellent patch sets). And I don't feel like taking a second mortgage on the house for a polysynth.

paddy ryan

Post by paddy ryan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:50 pm

In spite of feeling like I should do my own patches because it's so much fun, I did get this set of patches today.

Gotta say, they are great. Out of the 128 patches, a good 90% I found very useable. And also great starting points to build similar patches to your own taste. WAY better than the factory patches, which I am systematically deleting as I come across the crappy ones.

It's also nice to hear some patches that are similar to my own, and know that for sure some of mine are great too! And that some of them truly suck. :)

I have been enjoying building wandering patches with looping envelopes, but the looping envelopes just dont do what they need too to be truly useable. The transition from the sustain level to the release start level is stupid....release starts at full envelope level, regardless of the sustain level (the end of the decay), so it always creates a distinct clicky artifact. Too bad.

But I digress. Good work Jamie!

GEOSynths

Post by GEOSynths » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:30 am

Thanks for that and glad you like the Patches. Before anyone else get's to play my Sounds, I have to like them first and my thoughts are always on making Patches that can be used in tracks. It's also why I spend a lot of time with assigning Controllers to various functions so you can drastically change the sound, lock it off for lots of variations from the "Preset"...but always be able to get back to the original.

Not all Synths allow this, you might get Mod Wheel and Aftertouch, but the X/Y is so great for adding 1 or more changes across the axis. Definitely a Programmers Synth!