OSC-Wave Modulation / Subsequent 37 CV

Everything Sub.
tbsstudio

OSC-Wave Modulation / Subsequent 37 CV

Post by tbsstudio » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:36 am

Hello.

Its nice to have the option to modulate the Wave-Shape of the OSC`s on the Subsequent 37 CV with cv/external modular.

Is it possible somehow to modulate both VCO-Waves with 1-Cv Input at the same time? It would save one more cv-input for other destination in my case.

Also: Is it really Waveshaping or Mixing/Blending of the Sine/Saw/Square of the vco`s?

Regards,
Tobias

bichuelo

Re: OSC-Wave Modulation / Subsequent 37 CV

Post by bichuelo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:52 pm

You can map the CV input to MOD2PGMA, for example, then select both OSC1 Wave as wel as OSC2 Wave as the destinations. That would leave the second CV input available for something else

Regarding the waveform changes, it sounds like a mix to me, not true waveshaping, but that's just my conclusion upon listening
http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

tbsstudio

Re: OSC-Wave Modulation / Subsequent 37 CV

Post by tbsstudio » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:47 am

bichuelo wrote:You can map the CV input to MOD2PGMA, for example, then select both OSC1 Wave as wel as OSC2 Wave as the destinations. That would leave the second CV input available for something else

Regarding the waveform changes, it sounds like a mix to me, not true waveshaping, but that's just my conclusion upon listening
Thank you very much! :) Dont thought about this easy solution, i thought id have to dive into more internal routing/under the hood.