Sub 37 editor not picking up CC's from the hardware, help !!

Everything Sub.
papawise

Sub 37 editor not picking up CC's from the hardware, help !!

Post by papawise » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Hello guys, :)
after many years having issues with the Minitaur editor on Windows 7 and an oustanding performance with the SUB 37 and it's editor, now the roles are swaped :roll:
The Minitaur is working like a charm and the issues are from the SUB 37 side, that used to work perfect in the past.

After reinstalling the whole system (all weekend) :cry: to have a clean canvas to resolve this problem (among others) the SUB 37 editor doesn't pick up the CC's from the hardware panel, only after touching the intended knob in the plugin with the mouse, the automation lane is updated in the DAW and I can start automating it, instead, when I barely touch any knob in the Minitaur (i.e. The Filter's Cutoff) the automation lane is updated instantly and moving.

How can I solve this little detail disturbing the workflow and that used to work previously? :?:

Operating System: WINDOWS 10
DAW: Ableton Live 10.0.6
SUB 37 Firmware: 1.2.0
USB Driver: 4.35
Editor: 1.0.1

Thanks in advance!
Moog Sub 37, Moog Minitaur V2, Moog Voyager RME, Eowave Magma, Eowave Domino, Dave Smith Mopho X4, Cyclone 303 Bassbot, MFB Tanzbar, Roland SH-101

papawise

Re: Sub 37 editor not picking up CC's from the hardware, hel

Post by papawise » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:03 pm

no one experimented this?
the CC's and automation works, but only after clicking the intended knob in the editor,
why is happening this? the Minitaur works perfectly.
Moog Sub 37, Moog Minitaur V2, Moog Voyager RME, Eowave Magma, Eowave Domino, Dave Smith Mopho X4, Cyclone 303 Bassbot, MFB Tanzbar, Roland SH-101