Sub37 ModWheel Not Transmitting CC1 (LSB instead)

Everything Sub.
Domscillator

Sub37 ModWheel Not Transmitting CC1 (LSB instead)

Post by Domscillator » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi guys,

Sub37 owner here and I was wondering if any of you could help with a strange issue I am experiencing with my Sub37.

I had to change the Pitch/Mod wheel controller as the Pitch bend was faulty.

Since then, Mod Wheel on the Sub 37 does not transmit CC1 messages, instead I am getting DataEntLSB messages which are all over the place.

I doubt this has something to do with the hardware issue I was experiencing, because now the Sub37 does not even receive CC1 messages.

I am sure I am missing something and this could easily be a setting,

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Chimponaut

Re: Sub37 ModWheel Not Transmitting CC1 (LSB instead)

Post by Chimponaut » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:11 pm

You can change this in the globals. The editor is my only means of editing the Sub since my lcd screen bit the dust.
So...looking at the editor, the settings you want are called "controller type" and "resolution." Controller Type should be set to CCs. Resolution should be set to 7 bit.
HW: Sub 37 <> Model D (original) <> Minitaur <> Slim Phatty <> OB-6 Module
<> Prophet Rev2 8V <> Prologue 16 <> Integra 7 <> SE-02 <> Triton Le <> Audient ASP-880
<> RME Raydat

SW: Nuendo

Domscillator

Re: Sub37 ModWheel Not Transmitting CC1 (LSB instead)

Post by Domscillator » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 am

Chimponaut wrote:You can change this in the globals. The editor is my only means of editing the Sub since my lcd screen bit the dust.
So...looking at the editor, the settings you want are called "controller type" and "resolution." Controller Type should be set to CCs. Resolution should be set to 7 bit.
Thanks a lot for this,

This is actually the very first place I looked at.
It is set to CC indeed and resolution is 7bit.

Not sure what else could be wrong. It's only the ModWheel that does that, filter, resonance etc work fine tramsitting CC's.