PM To members sitting in OUTBOX???

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
HookedOnSonics

PM To members sitting in OUTBOX???

Post by HookedOnSonics » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:37 pm

Anyone experiencing PM to members sitting in your outbox instead of sent? I notice this was an issue back in 2012, but did not see that same problem till now. Tried to PM the site Admin but guess where that PM is sitting :D :D :D
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

EricK

Re: PM To members sitting in OUTBOX???

Post by EricK » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:56 am

If they haven't read it yet that's probably why it reflects outbox instead of sent. It still could be indicative of a problem though.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:20 pm

EricK wrote:If they haven't read it yet that's probably why it reflects outbox instead of sent. It still could be indicative of a problem though.
Cool, thanks. I just sent you a test PM, can you please see if you got it, it say's it in my OUTBOX
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

Acid Mitch

Post by Acid Mitch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:43 pm

On most forums messages won’t leave your outbox untill the recipitent reads them.

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:30 am

Cool, ok, guess i'm just to use to Outlook and Exchange methods, this was a learning curve, thanks for the feedback

EricK

Post by EricK » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:44 pm

I apparently have a message.
Support the Bob Moog Foundation:
https://moogfoundation.org/do-something-2/donate/

I think I hear the mothership coming.