Subsequent37 keyboard too far left?

Everything Sub.
bronsonsn

Subsequent37 keyboard too far left?

Post by bronsonsn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:52 pm

My new subsequent37 appears to have the keyboard either misaligned or somehow messed up so that the lowest left key is pressed against the metal where the pitch and mod wheels are. When I press the key, it grinds against that medal plating on the chassis. I contacted MOOG who suggested I take my Sub37 bolts off the bottom and try and slide it to the right. Anyone else have this issue?

voyager0500

Re: Subsequent37 keyboard too far left?

Post by voyager0500 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:50 am

yep, its the same on my Sub37 which I had updated to the Subsequent 37 spec
bronsonsn wrote:My new subsequent37 appears to have the keyboard either misaligned or somehow messed up so that the lowest left key is pressed against the metal where the pitch and mod wheels are. When I press the key, it grinds against that medal plating on the chassis. I contacted MOOG who suggested I take my Sub37 bolts off the bottom and try and slide it to the right. Anyone else have this issue?
'i used to be a plastic cup..'
-remarkable-

Bartroid

Post by Bartroid » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 am

Yep. Received mine a couple of days ago, and the left most white key most definitely rubs on the black plastic enclosure. Disappointing, as the quality of the overall product is wonderful.

I'm a electronics tech, however as someone suggested in a previous post, I'm not exactly excited about the idea of pulling it apart to fix the bloody thing.

ahmed11

Post by ahmed11 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:03 am

It was helpful