Moog MU panels

System 55 • System 35 • Model 15
Redback-mike

Moog MU panels

Post by Redback-mike » Fri May 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi everyone
I have been tooling up to produce mu panels for myself and I wondered if any of you would be interested in custom mu panels.
I can provide anodised panels etched just like the original Moog modules with the same flanges and cutouts.
I can't provide a hole punching service as yet but if there is enough demand I could tool up for that too.
Panels can be built in mu width as large as you require.
I'm just gauging interest at the moment. Below is an example of the metal work
Examples of graphics Ill post up hopefully in the next few days.
IMG_6070.jpg

jsharpphoto

Re: Moog MU panels

Post by jsharpphoto » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:02 am

Where are you located? I'm always interested in anodized panels.
Moog Format Modular
Model D (2016)
Moog Subsequent37
Oberheim OB-6
Sequential Rev2

GregAE

Post by GregAE » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:06 am

jsharpphoto wrote:Where are you located? I'm always interested in anodized panels.
Curious to see your modular arrangement, I clicked on the links in your signature. Neither is valid. Thought you'd want to know.

jsharpphoto

Post by jsharpphoto » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:39 pm

GregAE wrote:
jsharpphoto wrote:Where are you located? I'm always interested in anodized panels.
Curious to see your modular arrangement, I clicked on the links in your signature. Neither is valid. Thought you'd want to know.
Thanks for letting me know. I don't frequent the forum much anymore, and I've already changed cases a few times since those modular grid pages. I actually have all my modules out on the table in my office right now because I'm building yet another case. I was up to a 3P configuration, with the 1 row expansion cabinets on top of the 3 P cabs, but I needed to scale back.
Moog Format Modular
Model D (2016)
Moog Subsequent37
Oberheim OB-6
Sequential Rev2

Analogue

Post by Analogue » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi,

Just saw this post. Not sure how far you've come since the original post in May but I'd be very interested to see some samples of your etched panels. Offering punching as well would seem academic to anyone wanting panels I expect. How are you generating the etch-graphics: by supplied artwork? Digital or photo-transparency?

Where are you located?

Regards,
ch