Model 15 app - receive MIDI clock issue

Share Model D, Model 15, Animoog and Filtatron tips and tricks. Unleash your creations on the world.
mabarry37

Model 15 app - receive MIDI clock issue

Post by mabarry37 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm using the iConnectMIDI2+ Lightning Version to connect my iPad Air 2, which is running the new Model 15 App, to Logic Pro X DAW. The digital audio is routing into the DAW just fine, and my MIDI keyboard controller is triggering the Model 15 fine as well. The problem is that the Model 15 App is not receiving the MIDI clock from Logic properly - e.g. if the BPM in Logic is set to 120bpm, then the Model 15 initially receives it at 120, and then it drifts off, going to 119.5, 120.2, etc. I've tried this setup with the Animoog App (as well as some other synth apps) and their clock functions are working perfectly. Anybody else having this problem? Possibly a bug in the new App?

ThenCameNow

Re: Model 15 app - receive MIDI clock issue

Post by ThenCameNow » Wed May 18, 2016 5:12 pm

I'm having terrible jitter and latency with my setup. I can't reliably trigger the Model 15 from Logic or Live with Network MIDI.

Mac Pro 2013 / OSX 10.10.5
iPhone 5c / iOS 9.3.2

RobertCharlesMann.com

Manfred

Post by Manfred » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:15 am

Hi, I'm having the same problem. The Moog 15 is a phantastic app, but with this bug there is no way to
integrate the app tight to the clock with other synths. Other apps with the same hardware configuration are working steady to the beat. I'm hoping with every new update, but until now there is still the same problem :-(

Jay86

Post by Jay86 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:29 am

Hi, my first post here. I didn’t want to create a new thread as i’m hoping whoever made this thread already has the answer...there was no post directly addressing this when I used the search function.

I have the Model 15 app for iPhone (amazing app). I’m desperate to get this app linked up to record into Logic on my MacBook Pro but I don’t know how, it’s all guesswork for me when it comes to routing and so far I have tried a few things to no avail, e.g going from my iPhone into the new iRig Pro i/o > into my midi controller through midi-in port (novation impulse 49) then midi-out from the controller into my focusrite 18i8 midi-in port.

The equipment i have is an iPhone 7, iRig Pro i/o, novation impulse 49, focusrite 18i8, and MacBook Pro with Logic Pro X. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jay