Moog Music Inc dragging their feet

In a Moog Mood? Here's a forum for discussion of general Moog topics.
Blackout

Re: Moog Music Inc dragging their feet

Post by Blackout » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 am

the new Moog Polymoog on the workbench is taking up a lott of their resources and time...its overdue for release they are working hard on it. But it obviously MUST be good...and done right. i respect them for taking their time but they dont want to let the horse completely bolt

MC

Post by MC » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:58 am

I was at the Moogworks last week and emailed Cyril that I was going to be in town. He replied that they were really busy, didn't get to see him. No idea what they are up to.

They are building one more Emerson modular for Sweetwater though. It was cool to see modulars under assembly. They are still assembling model Ds.
Gear list: '04 Saturn Ion, John Deere X300 tractor, ganged set of seven reel mowers for 3 acres of lawn, herd of sheep for backup lawn mowers, two tiger cats for mouse population control Oh you meant MUSIC gear Oops I hit the 255 character limi

bichuelo

Post by bichuelo » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:02 pm

http://audiotecna.info
T-III, Voyager, VX-351, Slim Phatty, Model D, Sub Phatty, Subsequent 37, Minitaur, all moogerfoogers and minifoogers, EW+, Theremini, Model 15, Filtatron, Animoog, Model D App, iOS 11 Mother-32, DFAM, Werkstatt, Win7, High Sierra

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Blackout wrote:the new Moog Polymoog on the workbench is taking up a lott of their resources and time...its overdue for release they are working hard on it. But it obviously MUST be good...and done right. i respect them for taking their time but they dont want to let the horse completely bolt
Awesome!!!
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII

stiiiiiiive

Post by stiiiiiiive » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 am

Blackout wrote:the new Moog Polymoog on the workbench is taking up a lott of their resources and time...its overdue for release they are working hard on it. But it obviously MUST be good...and done right. i respect them for taking their time but they dont want to let the horse completely bolt
What are your sources, out of curiosity?

HookedOnSonics

Post by HookedOnSonics » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 am

stiiiiiiive wrote:
What are your sources, out of curiosity?
As so it begins ... POLY Moog Gate ... :-)
Moog One - A Poly Menance, SynthWars-The Rise of the Korg Apr2600, OBX8 Kenobi - The Return of the Synth, Vintage D 2016, Voyager of Sinbad XL, ClaraVox, FoogerFamilyOfSix, 3MothersLikeNoOthers, Kronos II - InstantKarma'sGonnaGetYou, Arp&theOdyssey, Naboo Royal MiniTaur, UniversalAudio&U67, Criklon2, ElektronRytmAvenueMKII